Mellow Symphony Official Blog

自分の写真
MUSIC AS MAGIC!! Singer Songwriter Mellow Symphony's Blog

2014/08/15

8GB

I noticed that there's something wrong with my laptop when I recorded my music today.

A storage of my laptop is 8GB left...
8?????????
What the heck...?!

I need at least 13GB to download new software for recording.

To have a good quality of PC is important for home recording. Mine is quite old.
I know I should have iMac or something. I clearly should have desktop, not laptop, to record and edit music.
It's too small, too slow, too heavy.

And, there's just 8GB left?
What am I gonna do? 
I will need some softwares for DTM, obviously.

My concern is not only this.
What if my laptop is broken suddenly? Because it's old one.

Oh...it's scary to think about it...


I'm still working my new music with this PC.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿